Christina Reinhold (Dipl. Kffr.)
I combine expertise of an operative and strategic company business view as well as from an HR consultancy in a leadership position. At Talentfactum I combine knowledge, facts and empathy from different industries and created a wish-project. Through my business background I can relate with the business perspective from my customers and can rely on a wide network. Partners, new ideas, great start-up ideas and tools are important for us therefore we integrate them where possible and continuously improve our process.
– Degree as Diplom-Kauffrau (FH) an der University of Applied Science Wilhelmshaven
– Many years experiences in the position in Global Sales as Global Account Manager and Director Global Accounts for Fairmont, Raffles, Swissôtel (former FRHI Hotels & Resorts), now part of Accor
– Manager as Director Commercial & Marketing for InterCityHotel, part of Deutsche Hospitality (former Steigenberger Hotel Group).
– Human Resources Management at E-Cornell University, Certificate
– Entering HR Consultancy in the field of Project Management as Manager for Futurestep, a Korn Ferry company (americ. HR Consultancy and Top Player in the fields of RPO, Executive & Professional Search, Consultancy)
– 2018 Start of Talentfactum, a Boutique HR consultancy
– Motto: “Be yourself. All others are occupied already.”
DE – 60316 Frankfurt a.M.
AT – 1090 Wien
Mobil: +49 177 4902864